Saturday 10 May 2014

-- 3D DESIGN: SECOND HAND IN --

These posters show the development of my spaces - taking the design one step further by incorporating the components into the space an playing with colours, textures and tying together some of the loose ends to show the interior spaces as a whole and try and create spaces which speak the same or at least a similar design language... The hand renderings aren't my best, they don't really communicate the atmosphere of the space too well but at least you can see how the components were incorporated and how I expanded from my first set of posters... Again, excuse the quality.... I didn't quite get round to rendering everything 100% - most of my initial hand-ins are incomplete but are worked on throughout the semester (obvs).. 














No comments:

Post a Comment